30 Jan Planning for Tummy Tuck Beverly Hills Procedure
Posted at 23:10h in plastic surgery los angeles
Tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin, and restores weakened or separated muscles to create smooth and firm abdominal profile.
Many of us strive for a flat and well-toned abdomen through exercises and weight control. Even individuals of normal body weight and proportion develop an abdomen which protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes are
4. Prior surgery
Tummy tuck Beverly Hills is a procedure that you should do it for yourself and not to fulfill someone else’s desires.
Tummy tuck is a good option if you
1. Are physically healthy
2. Have realistic expectations
3. Do not smoke
Though tummy tuck Beverly Hills are technically permanent, the outcome can be diminished by fluctuations in weight.
Tummy tucks are not a substitute for weight loss or an appropriate exercise program. Also, they cannot correct stretch marks, though they may be removed or improved if they are located on the areas of excess skin.
Depending on your desired results, the surgery can take anywhere from 1-5 hours. It is important to have someone with you who can drive you home. You will also need someone to stay with you at least the first night after the surgery.
There are two options for tummy tuck Beverly Hills
1. Complete abdominoplasty. For the patients who require the most correction, your abdomen will be cut from hipbone to hipbone in this procedure. Your surgeon will manipulate and contour the skin, tissue and muscles as needed.
2. Partial or mini abdominoplasty. It is performed n patients whose fat deposits are located below the navel and needs shorter incisions.
If you smoke, you will have to stop for a certain period as told by your doctor. You must completely stop for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery and for 2 weeks after. You should eat well-balanced, complete meals and do not try to diet excessively before surgery.
Before undergoing the surgery, you need to get your home ready for post-surgery care. It includes
1. Plenty of ice packs
2. Supply of loose, comfortable clothing that can be taken on and off very easily
3. Petroleum jelly for incision sites
4. Telephone within reachable distance
5. Hand-held shower head and bathroom chair
Make sure you set up the safest and most comfortable recovery area before you undergo surgery to meet personal needs .